山东11选5开奖直播-2021 Course Guide
MHS Course Guide graduation requirements includes all courses in the context of a requirements.
Course Guide Features:
- Grade level criteria
- Number of semesters
- Number of credits
- Course description
Each family will receive a mailing packet in late December explaining the course selection process.
Step 1: Planning out your program
- Align course with post-secondary plans.
- Review and discuss the Programs of Study with your son/daughter
Step 2: Looking Ahead
- Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors will fill up to 7 periods for the year. See
Step 3: Make Your Appointment-January
- Counselors will schedule individual appointments with each student.
- Students bring course selection worksheet to counselor meeting.
What to expect:
- A review of the graduation requirements
- Course selections
- Post high school planning
* Contact our Guidance Department for questions at (847) 949-2200